Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_bunny I want to custom an outfit I ' ve made that I really like ... but like I can ' t decide which one ! They ' d be inspirational / ccable ones so it ' s not like it 'd be 1 : 1 ...
Hm ...

It ' s between these two !
User ImageUser Image

I ' m leaning towards the one on the right more but I also really like the one on the left gaia_bunny

Any input ?

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Left cuz floral antlers and monarch wings are frigging win cool

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
L e r i l y e
How is everyone today? I wanna set up some plots / find some possibile suiters for a few of my soq. I would like to even do some rp givin the chance. it's been so long!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

heart Quote me for response, My daughter keeps me very busy! heart

"We've come so far, I guess I'm proud. And I ain't worried 'bout the rinkles 'round my smile. I've got some scars, I've been around, I've felt some pain, I've seen some things; but I'm here now. You don't know what you've got. Til' it goes, Til' it's gone."

Hi there! I'm curious about Kambrye Dragneel. What is she looking for in terms of suitors?

Kawaii Shoujo

Oh, man, I like them both *____*

Floppy Sex Symbol

I really like the one on the left. The colors are really nice.

Kara Asumie rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-24)

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

See I told you that I wasn't done yet. Nor am I. lol Here is to a few more victims.

YOU SEE NOTHING

People who Posted on pages 29000 - 29001
  1. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  2. Ryghann
  3. muffled_undertone
  4. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
  5. AislingJuno
  6. Pandora Talie
  7. Revel1984
  8. Fea Line
  9. Niyaru Delacroix
  10. tefla
  11. Lady Argentum Draconis
  12. o-Elixir-o

Tiger_Kisa699's Husband

Nine-tailed Neko

Ok my new sweet victims. You are going to Quote me with the following.
Three colors and a gender OR A picture and a gender OR a link to a Youtube Song and a gender.
Please pick one of the three. These will count as your MARCH FREEBIE PONY.

Ryghann
MY VICTIM # 8

Pandora Talie
MY VICTIM # 9

Under the spoiler is the list with the victims removed. If I get things done in a timely manner then I will roll more or so.
YOU SEE NOTHING

People who Posted on pages 29000 - 29001
  1. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  2. muffled_undertone
  3. -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
  4. AislingJuno
  5. Revel1984
  6. Fea Line
  7. Niyaru Delacroix
  8. tefla
  9. Lady Argentum Draconis
  10. o-Elixir-o

Floppy Sex Symbol

Congrats to the two newest victims!

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
Revel1984
L e r i l y e
How is everyone today? I wanna set up some plots / find some possibile suiters for a few of my soq. I would like to even do some rp givin the chance. it's been so long!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

"We've come so far, I guess I'm proud. And I ain't worried 'bout the rinkles 'round my smile. I've got some scars, I've been around, I've felt some pain, I've seen some things; but I'm here now. You don't know what you've got. Til' it goes, Til' it's gone."

Ashanti would love to meet more of her mate's firstborn. (Amayo)

Oh that could be such a fun one! =D We never have gotten a chance for a family rp!

tefla's Queen

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
COngrats victims!

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
nekolulu
L e r i l y e

Ihi hun I have to say Kambry is very pretty

Thankyou! =D She really is a stunning soq! =D I want to flesh out her personality so badly.

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
L e r i l y e

Oh that could be such a fun one! =D We never have gotten a chance for a family rp!

he should meet his half brothers at least too <3 Zander will be a bit nervous though

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
Kaya Wolf Moon
L e r i l y e

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hi there! I'm curious about Kambrye Dragneel. What is she looking for in terms of suitors?

I'm not sure yet, thats the reason I need plot inspiration. lol I know looks wise there are lots of fun options out there but It would be so nice to have a real solid background for her.
She has attitude, very frisky and playful. but thats about as far as I've gotten with her so far. I'm hoping to find someone who compliments her, confident, but not to a obnoxious level... playful like her.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ooo more victims ninja

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
Revel1984
L e r i l y e

he should meet his half brothers at least too <3 Zander will be a bit nervous though

He is the opposite of shy so it would be interesting! =D

Congrats Victims! I love this idea way cool!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff